Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day 7

Happy Valentines Day! I was surprised in such a nice way this morning with my daughter bringing me breakfast in bed. I thought it was really sweet! We are heading off to dinner tonight as a family, so that will be special.

I'm up to Day 7 in my 30 days of blogging challenge, and today I get to tell you about my favourite movies.

I'm a sucker for romantic comedies....the cheesier, the better! And if it's an 'old' romantic comedy, all the better. Some of my favourites are:
  • Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn (my all time fave)
  • Love Actually
  • Under the Tuscan Sun
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Wedding Singer
  • Bridget Jones Diary
  • Pretty Woman
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  • My Best Friends Wedding
I think you get the picture....LOL!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn (jk703) said...

I love half of those movies! Julia Gulia... lol! :)

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP