Friday, February 11, 2011

Some Scrapping Shares

Some awesome kits being released today!

Just love this wedding/engagement themed kit by Lyndsay Riches, available at Scrap Orchard.

Photobucket

And here's a layout I created with it.

Photobucket

And how gorgeous is this release Sweet Serenity from Amy Stoffel at Gotta Pixel. I love this kit, and the layout I created is very special to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And lastly, I created a layout from my Day 3 of blogging post about my first love. I think it's turned out great. I used Up In The Air, and Sweet Starts Photoless by Nikki Epperson at The Digi Chick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP