Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day 8

Today's post is about my travels.

I feel so lucky that I have been able to travel to the most amazing places in the world. That's one of the perks of working for an airline, I guess! I have travelled to every continent, and have seen some incredible sights, and met some absolutely fantastic people. It's hard to pick just one place that is special to me.

But if I had to narrow it down, then I think the UK would probably one of the most memorable places I have travelled to. I actually lived in the UK for nearly 5 years, and it's where I met my husband....so it has a special place in my heart.

Wherever you've travelled, be it near of far....I hope you've been able to soak up the magic of the place.

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP