Saturday, November 1, 2008

life ...

it's just too darn busy at the moment...LOL!

I have realised today that we have no spare weekends between now and Christmas! What gives! Most of it is taken up with DD dancing - rehersals for concert, concert, rehersals for Christmas Carols performance, Christmas Carols performance.

Inbetween I get to go to Brisbane for the day to the Heidi Swapp Create '08...YAY! Can't wait.

DDs performance group danced this morning at the local School Spring Fair. She has a ball when she performs....and I guess at the end of the day...that's what it's all about.

Here's a snap. DD is 2nd from the right.


I've been to the doctors this morning. I have bronchitis with the added bonus of an infected ear and throat. No wonder I was feeling awful! But I can't stop.....too much happening...LOL!

We have concert rehersals tomorrow from 10am till 5pm.

Phew! I'm just tired thinking about it!

Catch ya later,
(hopefully when I'm feeling a bit better)
Di xx

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Emma is too cute!!!

Sounds like you need lots of TLC with the sickness you have.

KerrynF said...

She looks gorgeous Diane!!
You need to look after yourself too MISSY, don't make me fly over there to smack you!!
Hope you do feel better soon.

Renee Culpan said...

She was very cute Diane and looked like it was alot of fun!!
Hope your feeling better soon, not long till Heidi now, can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Di,
Hope your feeling better now!
DD looks amazing..I just love all their outfits..
I'm so looking forward to Hiedi..Yayy!!!
Reneexx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP