Sarah tagged me just over a week ago, and I'm just getting around to it. (sorry Sarah!)
So I have to share 6 things you may not know about me, so here goes:
1. I love to travel, but don't get away nearly enough these days though! I've travelled to every continent, have seen some fantastic sights, and have such wonderful memories. I feel very blessed that my job has afforded me such a luxury!
2. My bestie and I have been friends for nearly 40 years. WOW! That makes me feel really old....LOL!
3. Like Sarah, I'm a definite home body. I love nothing more than pottering around at home, or curling up on the couch with a blanket and watching a DVD!
4. I don't have a spleen. Went into hospital for some routine surgery, and ended up in intensive care for 4 days. The doctor knicked my spleen, and I was basically bleeding to death, while they were trying to stop the bleeding. Spent just over 13 hours under anaesthetic. Luckily I lived to tell the story.
5. I love reality TV. I know...I'm sad! But I find it really intriguing. I love watching the relationships between people. My favourite is Amazing Race. And I'm getting back into this series of Survivor (fans vs favourites) ... although it is on too late. Thank goodness for the HDD. SYTYCD and Dancing with the Stars are also up there as 'must watch' for me.
6. I can't start the day properly until I've had a capp. But I'm just about to go through withdrawals again...as I plan to give it up shortly.
OK. So now I am tagging ReneeD, Kerryn, Michelle, Kjirsten, Kat, and Maxine.
Catch ya later,