Saturday, July 5, 2008

we're off on a short family break

You know, when DH said we needed a break I said I was too busy. But now it's here, I'm really looking forward to it.

This is where we're going. To mum & dad's house at Sussex Inlet on the South Coast of NSW. It's a nice location....even in the middle of winter.

I've got my pile of tax folders to take. Don't want to leave everything till the last minute this year....so hope to get a chance to get things ready for the accountant.

And I'd like to do some more digital scrapping. Haven't done anything for a couple of weeks now....so really need to catch up.

The weather's meant to be yukky for the next week...so it might mean lots of indoor time. But that's fine too. DD has packed Monopoly, heaps of videos and some books to read...just in case.

If I don't get to post while I'm away, will add lots of pics when we get back.

Catch ya later!
Di

4 comments:

KerrynF said...

Hey Diane, I finally have answered your questions. I nearly forgot, lucky I came to see if you had loaded any photo's yet LOL!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

Wow thats a gorgeous pic there di.. glad u got to take the much needed holiday.. cant wait to see the pics...

Wendy Smith said...

Hi Diane,

this is my first time on your blog and I am dumb founded and agasp that you have me down as an inspirational scrapper....THANKS for the vote of confidence.

Loving the Savvy site and all the challenges each month...truely motiviating

Unknown said...

that looks nice..might have to tell dh about this place

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP