Saturday, December 31, 2011

And so......

As one year comes to a close, another one is about to start!

2011 hasn't been a fantastic year for us as a family!  I would say that we've just gone through the motions really.  Em in particular has had a difficult year, with some nasty emotional bullying happening at school, she has had a planter wart on her foot that has taken 9 months to get rid of, and has had a hard time just dealing with some growing-up things like friendship shuffles and finding her place in the group.  But I have good feelings about 2012!  It's going to be a good positive year for us!  I hope so anyway!

I've chosen my significant word for 2012, deciding on ........

CHOICE

Most of the time I tend to rush into decisions around my food choices, family choices, financial choices, life choices.  I figure that by having this word as a focus word, it will help me to think about the choices I make, before regretting the choice after the event.

I'm really keen to do some sort of project 365 or 52 this year, but I don't necessarily want to be tied down to having to take a photo everyday, or even scrapping about it every week.  I've started another blog called My Everyday to keep track of things.  I think this project is going to evolve over the months ahead, into what I feel comfortable with. 


We're heading off shortly to go and watch the fireworks at Sydney Harbour with millions of others!  It's something that Emma is excited about, and secretly, I'm quite looking forward to it too!


So as the year comes to a close, I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year, and here's to a fantastic 2012!


Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP