Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4 of 30

Day 4 - Your favourite photo of your best friend.

I love this photo of my girlfriend Melissa.  (She'll probably kill me for posting it...LOL!)  She looks so happy and relaxed.  It was her 40th birthday celebration at her house earlier this year, and we were sitting around chatting and drinking.  The kids were running riot, as usual!


We've been friends for 10 years, and met at ante-natal classes when we were pregnant with our girls.  We had an instant bond, and knew that of all the girls in the mother's group, we would maintain a strong friendship.  It turned out that our girls were born on the exact same day, just 3 hours apart, which is amazing seeing my Em wasn't actually due for another 2 weeks.

Mel and I share the same ideals, we can chat about anything, and both know that we will be there for each other no matter what!  I love that she has come into my life, and that I have her as such a special friend!

Thirty Days of Me - full list

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP