Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day 4

Boy...I totally lost all of last week. Em went back to school, and with the busy-ness of that, all the scrapping deadlines I had and getting back into some semblance of a routine, the week just got away from me.

But I'm back with Day 4 which is about my parents.

What can I say. I love them dearly! They have always there for me, have supported me through every decision I've ever had to make. They are a true example of giving their undying love and devotion to another human being!


Love you mum and dad!

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP