Monday, November 2, 2009

it's november and a new challenge at DSC ...

Hi everyone! Happy November! Can you believe we are just a month away from Christmas! I'm getting kind of nervous, as we are heading to England for Christmas this year....and I'm not at all organised. I haven't done an ounce of shopping, and don't even really know what I'm going to buy! I guess I better get myself into gear!

I have a new 'What's in the coffee cup?' challenge just posted at Digital Scrap Cafe. This month you need to scrap a layout that includes these items:



And here's my sample:


Be sure to check out the DSC forum for all the details. And if you complete the challenges at DSC each month, you earn digi-bytes that can be used to buy items from the store. I hope to see your layouts.

Till next time,
Di xx

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP