Wednesday, October 28, 2009

quote challenge and a freebie ...

I'm hosting the quote challenge over at Digital Scrap Cafe this fortnight, and I've made a freebie word art for you.

I was rummaging through some old photos, and came across some photos of Emma playing in the garden with my dad. It was such innocent fun, that it reminded me that it is the simple things that make the most long-lasting memories.

And so my challenge is to scrap using the quote - Memories are made of this.

Here's the word art I've made. One is just the simple words, and the other includes a grungy frame. And I've also included the layout I made with the wordart.
You can download the wordart here!


If you don't like what I've created...use your own! But make sure that you scrap a layout of an important memory you don't want to forget. And make sure you leave a comment and link me up to your layout, so that I can go and leave you some love!

Till next time,
Di xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP