Saturday, September 5, 2009

new month - new look, and some scrapping ...

Well the blog makeover is finished. I ended up going with a Zoe Pearn Blog in a Box design. I love the awesome colours. Let me know what you think.

Lots happening at Scrap Orchard. All the designers have put a Grab Bag into the store. I especially love Amy's and Lyndsay's...such great value for money. You can grab Amy's here for just US$4 (there's over $22 value inside), and Lyndsay's here for just US$3.49 (over $16 value).

Here's the grab bags and some inspiration.







On the home front, Em had a sleepover at her dancing school last night. There were around 140 kids aged from 6 years. I take my hat off to the adults who supervised...it must have been bedlam. She had a ball of course, although I don't think there was much sleeping going on. She tells me she can't wait until the next one. I, of course, had a really restless night, hoping she was OK. No need to worry so much mum. Your baby is growing up!

Aidan has his final performance of his play tonight. I'm quite pleased it's coming to an end, 5 months is enough to have him away 3 nights each week. He's had a blast though, and I'm sure he'll want to do it again. It will be nice to have some routine back. The play has received some really good reviews, and he's been told he is a natural. I'm so pleased that he's found his creative outlet.

Till next time,
Di xx

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP