Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a new releases and a freebie ...

Here's a wonderful new kit from Erika at Inkin' Creations, called Blessings Abound. I love the beautiful colours in this kit. You can pick it up here at Pretty Scrappy or Inspiration Lane.



And here's 2 layouts that I have created.




And as a special treat, Erika has allowed me to make a Quick Page freebie of my Autumn layout above. I have made the quick page both with and without the title. You can grab the quick page freebie here. I'd love to hear if you like it.

Till next time,
Di xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Renee Culpan said...

Hi Di,You have been busy. Love the new look of your blog, and congrats to Aiden with the play, sounds like he enjoyed it.

Reneexx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP