Wednesday, April 22, 2009

she's baaaaaaccccckkkkkk!

Well it's been a long time...and so much has happened.

As you can see, I've had a bit of a blog overhaul. Hope you like the new look.

I can't blog everything tonight...but over the next couple of days I'll give you an overview of what's been happening in the Basnett world for the first quarter of the year.

The biggest news (for those of you who don't already know) is that I have sold my online scrapping store - Scrapbook Savvy. The sale was finalised on Wednesday 08April, and while I was sad in the lead-up and at the time of the handover, the last 2 weeks of freedom have made me realise that I have done the right thing. It's a hard thing to hand your baby over to someone else - and that's exactly how I felt when handing Savvy over to the new owner Sar Ward on the 8th. I'd put my heart and soul into building Savvy up from nothing 2.5 years ago, into the fantastic store and community that it is today. But I must say it's such a blessing to have some real quality time back with my family, and not be concentrating all my efforts on the business. And so, I'm coming to terms with the closure of that chapter in my life!

But there's lots in store on the horizon. My digi scrapping is going from strength to strength, and as you can see from my sidebar, I've been picked up by some digi stores and designers to join their creative teams. I'm so excited, as I'm growing so much as a digi scrapper, and love all I'm learning along the way. So you'll see lots of new kits and creations in the coming weeks, months and (hopefully) years. And maybe I can convert a few of you to digi along the way...hehehehe!

Well it's way past my bedtime, so I'll sign off for tonight.
Till next time,
Di xx

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Di,
Thank goodness your back - missing you heaps!!! I was getting worried you'd never return to the blogging world..
I'm sooo excited for you in your digi scrappin world - I will go check out all the DT's WTG Di!
Hugs
Reneexx

Sarah Feeney said...

Wow Diane - your new blog look is amazing! Glad to have you back in cyberland!
And a huge congrats on all the new Digi DT positions! You certainly have lots of blog bling now! LOL! You and Renee will be competing for most number of DT possies at the same time! LOL!!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP