Thursday, June 5, 2008

aussie scrapbooking is up and running....




My cyberfriend Gabbie (yes...the very one who created my gorgeous blog banner, and the Scrapbook Savvy site)has started a new Aussie Scrapbooking community. You must pop over and have a look.

It's such a gorgeous site, with loads of inspiration, and commentary on the Aussie Scrapbooking community at large.

She's developed the site with her good friend Jill, and I know they have lots in store!



If you leave a comment today - you can win a cute little smiggle tin....but I should just warn you it's mine...cause I lurve pink...and it's my birthday tomorrow...so I think I deserve it! lol
Enjoy!
Catch ya later!
Di x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a such a lovely day , on your B'day Di! You deserve it, your a gem!
Reneexx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP