Sunday, May 11, 2008

i'm up & running!

This week's been pretty chaotic, so I've only just got into my Up & Running with Photoshop tutorials today. All I can say is WOW!

I've loved Jessica Sprague's work for ages...but to do an online class is fantastic. She has such a great way of explaining things. Technical stuff that I've read about before, and thought I'd never be able to do, is just making complete sense! Strange eh! I think the video tutorial is a great help...being able to see what to do, as Jessica explains it is great.

Anyway....here's what I created today. Not bad for my first attempt....even if I do say so myself.

This layout is the week 1 lesson.



And this layout, was an additional we had to do.



I can't wait to see what we create this coming week!

Catch ya later!
Di

4 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

Wow Diane! Your pages are great! Digi scrapping is so fun isn't it! Your DD is soooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Stunning work Di, both are just beautiful and so well put together.
Can't wait to see what you come up with from the next weeks class.

chat soon
Julie xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

wow.... di these are awesome ... thanks for sharing cant wait to see what u do next...

sandie
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane, these are simply stunning, I just luv what you have created!! I can't believe you learned how to do all this in one tutorial,
Look forward to seeing next weeks
Reneexx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP