Tuesday, April 29, 2008

sooooo excited!

I'm soooo excited...I've just registered to do a digital scrapping online class with Jessica Sprague. It's her beginners class called Up and Running with Photoshop, and starts 05May.

I've been hanging out to do this class...and have been waiting since late last year to see it posted. I love Jessica's talent...and am so stoked that I got a place.

Here's an example of what we're going to learn to create:




I've had Photoshop for ages, and have dabbled a bit...but really want to understand more about what I am doing.

Can't wait for it to start, and to be able to show you my creations.

Catch ya later!
Di

3 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

OMG that's awesome Diane! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! I did a digi scrapping course once and I loved it - it taught me so much! You'll have a ball!

SANDIE MALLON said...

cant wait to see what you create Di.... pressures on now... have fun and i bet once you start you will be totally hooked...

sandie
xx

Renee Dowling said...

Hey there,

WTG Di, relax , enjoy and love your class!!!
Reneexx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP