Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9 of 30

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Ha ha.  I've been shopping today, but all I bought was some shopping from Coles (I'm sure you don't want to see that!) and these new school shoes for Em, as she goes back to school tomorrow, and her old shoes have seen better days!






I'm sure you'd much rather see a photo of my recent purchase for myself.  I bought myself this gorgeous Cath Kidston daybag a little earlier this week.
I've wanted one of these oilcloth bags ever since I saw them in the Cath Kidston store in Kingston in the UK, when we on holidays a couple of years ago.  But alas, I thought they were a little expensive.  I managed to pick this one up on ebay at a steal.  I just have to be patient now as it wings it's way to Australia via Royal Mail, (and a Qantas plane I suppose!)


Thirty Days of Me - full list
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your gorgeous bag to arrive!
Alison xx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP