Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 of 30

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.

So I missed the post on Sunday, as I was away in Canberra..... but I did remember to take the picture!  So I'm playing catchup here!

Here's what I had for lunch!  I know it's really something you would have as an afternoon treat, but we had a late breakfast, and didn't sit down to have lunch until a little after three.  By that stage pretty much all of the lunch foods were gone.  So this was the only thing on the menu that appealed.


Scones with jam and cream!  YUM!  I very rarely have it, but boy it's good when I do!

Thirty Days of Me - full list

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP