Friday, September 30, 2011

LSNED: September 30


Well I made it to the end of September.  Go me!  It's been a fun journey to go through the month being more aware of what's going on around me, and thinking more about my environment and circumstances.  I think it's made a lasting change on my outlook, that I'll take with me into the years to come.

Today I love that Em came home from being with mum and dad for 2 nights, and she really missed me!  She's been all cuddly, wanting to be with me every minute.  So sweet!

And so, my last lesson for the month is that absence really does make the heart grow fonder!

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP