Thursday, September 29, 2011

LSNED: September 29


And so we're nearing the end of the month and the journey to learn something new everyday! 

I got stuck at work late tonight, dealing with a problem that shouldn't have happened.  By the time I got home, I really didn't feel like doing anything, or even having dinner.  Luckily with Em being away, it didn't matter whether I cooked or not.  Aidan was able to look after himself!

Today I learnt that every once in a while it is nice to not have to be responsible for anyone but me!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jane said...

I can relate to that lesson, it doesn't seem to happen very often though!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP