Thursday, September 8, 2011

LSNED: September 08


Today I learnt that a bit of bling is good for a girl's soul!

So I posted yesterday that the teachers at Em's school were striking today.  I had no-one to look after her, so I've taken the day off work.  We had to go to the shops to pick up some things, and as we walked past Diva (one of Em's favourite stores), she convinced me to let her buy a BFF necklace for her to share with her friend Abbey!  It took her ages to choose just the right one, but she settled on a peace sign with lots of bling!  Needless to say, it hasn't been off her neck, and she tells me she just LOVES it!


Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP