Sunday, September 4, 2011

LSNED: September 04


It's Fathers Day today here in Australia.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, including my dad and my husband who is a fantastic father.

Today I learned that my father really does have the patience of job to put up with my mum. LOL!
But they've been married for over 50 years, so that's got to count for something!
 
I love mum madly, but boy...she has a mind of her own, and will let everyone know (with a look or word) when they don't live up to her expectation!

So dad, I take my hat off to you!  You are so patient, and kind, and I love you to bits!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hope you had a lovely family day..xx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP