Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day 13, 14 & 15

Boy...I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've blogged, and in that time we have seen another awful natural disaster in the world! I find all this devastion quite disturbing. My heart aches for all those who have lost life, their loved ones, their homes, their work.....I just can't quite comprehend it all. Pictures like this just break my heart.



What I am sure of through, is that all these earthquakes and tsunami's are building up, and it feels like there is going to be a HUGE, MASSIVE disaster in the not too distant future! Let's hope that I am wrong.


Day 13 - so today I'm meant to talk about my goals. I've had my time of chasing big career goals and things like that. Today my goals are a lot simpler. And that in fact is my word of the 2011...SIMPLIFY! So, firstly I want my family to be healthy and happy and have lots of fun together. We pretty much are, so I hope it stays that way...LOL! I want to become fitter and thinner....but fitter first and foremost! I would like to be able to afford to send our daughter to private school. We would like to move further out of the city....so we can live a less chaotic life! And you know...that's pretty much it for now!

Day 14 - share a picture I love. There are so many, but I love this family photo that was taken when we on holiday in the UK last year. The picture was taken in March 2010, at Warwick Castle.

Photobucket
{image linked for credits}


Day 15 - share a bible verse! I like this verse, as I believe if everyone lived their life like this...irrespective of faith or belief, the world would be a much better place.

“Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling … ” (1 Peter 3:8)

WOW...I'm half way there, only 15 days to go on my little blogging journey. It's taken a while, but I'm getting there, and am determined to finish!

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP