Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Days of Blogging - Day 12

Hmmmm....what I Believe. Very philosophical!

I believe things happen for a reason.
I believe you have the ability to create your own destiny.
I believe the decisions you make affect your life and the life of those around you.
I believe there is a GOD, and he/she means different things to different people.
I believe in life after death.
I believe that we have been on this earth before.
I believe that I am a good person.

..........and so much more. But that will do for now!


And here's a little layout I've done this week, using the gorgeous Where Poppies Bloom by Amy Stoffel at Scrap Matters and SHCO.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP