Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your favorite recipes
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-What's in your makeup bag
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
OK...so here's where I start....Day1 I have to tell a bit about me, add a recent picture and tell 15 interesting facts.
A bit about me. Well I'm Di (was born Diane...but no-one calls me that these days). I live in Sydney with my husband Aidan, and we have a 10yr old daughter Emma. I'm known as scrappy*di around digiland. And here's a recent picture
And here's my 15 interesting facts. Well, I'm not sure that they're that interesting...but they are facts....lol!
- I met my husband in the UK. I'd moved to London to study Drama, but got a transfer to Qantas up there so I had an income to support myself. He was working there, and we became freinds. Friendship turned to romance, and the rest as they say is history.
- I'm seriously addicted to reality TV. Amazing Race is probably my fave. But I love Idol, Masterchef, Escape to the Country, The Mole (when it was on)
- I love soppy, girly, chick-flicks. Love Actually is one of my all time favourite movies, along with Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Yes...I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan too!
- I'm addicted to coffee! But I am seriously trying to cut back this year.
- Chocolate is my friend! But I am seriously trying to cut back this year. Do you see a pattern happening here...LOL!
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I work part-time for Qantas Airways, working out the airfares to charge between Europe & Australia and Africa & Australia. It's the best job I've had in a long time.
- I love most genres of music and can often be heard singing at the top of my voice.
- I adore being a mum, and always wanted to have a large family...but life doesn't always turn out as you plan. We have one gorgeous princess who came into our lives quite unexpectedly after 9 years of infertility and much heartache!
- I have one brother who is 7 years younger than me. So I grew up as an only child for the formative years of my life. I definitely have 'only child' tendancies...LOL!
- I want to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- I have 5 piercings, but no tatoos.
- I love to travel, and have been lucky enough to travel to every continent in the world.
- The farthest I have been from home is Iceland.
- My iphone is my friend!