Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i got layout of the day at inspiration lane ...

Just popped into Inspiration Lane, as I haven't been into the forum there for ages, and found out one of my recent layouts got Layout of the Day on 16Jan10.



I had so much fun making this layout from the gorgeous kit Cozy Sunday Afternoon by Inkin' Creations. The kit just called out for me to do this type of layout. It's not my norm, but I'm really happy with the result. You can pick up the kit at Inspiration Lane for the bargain price of $3.39 at the moment.

Till next time,
Di xx

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Oh, I love this layout...it is fantastic! Congrats on LOTD!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP