Thursday, January 7, 2010

ah...the new year can start...

Boy...what a way to start the New Year.

As I posted below, we headed off to the south coast to my mum and dad's house for New Year. We had a fun New Year's Eve, and a great New Years Day....then on 02 January, dad decided to have a heart attack on us!

So since then we've been travelling between 2 hospitals, he's had an angiogram, had a stent and balloon inserted into two arteries, and is now out of hospital and recouperating at my house in Sydney.

And to top it all off, Emma was so panicked by it all, that she had a stress induced major Asthma attack and ended up in the hospital on Sunday night (just as dad was being transported to Sydney to be operated on).

I'm shattered! But I'm pleased to say that dad is doing remarkably well, and will be heading back home to his house on the weekend. Em is OK as well, and is having a sleepover and her friends house.

So now my Year can start! LOL!

I hope you all have had a great New Year and start to twenty ten!

Till next time,
Di xx

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

Oh my goodness...what a trying time! I am happy to hear that everyone is doing better now, but what a scare! Take care of yourself!

renka20 said...

OMG, you poor thing! Glad everyone came through! Hopefully you've spent all this years' drama already. Good wishes to the whole family!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP