Friday, August 14, 2009

new release and a favourite song ...

Amy has a very cute new release at Scrap Orchard today called Creative Me. Perfect for all the pics of your little artist. The kit is gorgeous...but wait till you see all the addons. She's captured elements for every creative moment.


And here's a layout that I've done:


And I thought I'd leave you with my favourite song at the moment. It's Mama Do, by Pixie Lott. She's only 18, but has such richness in her voice. I just think it's a really cute song, with a great beat.

Enjoy!



Till next time,
Di xx

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP