Friday, August 21, 2009

fresh fruit friday at the orchard ...

Well it's Friday, and that means Fresh Fruit day at Scrap Orchard, and both Lyndsay and Amy have gorgeous new releases today.

First Lyndsay's kit is called Playful and I love all the fun elements in this kit...perfect for all those park pictures. I had the perfect picture to go with this kit, Em enjoying a swing.

Here's the kit, and also a layout I created.


And Amy's release this week is called Sunday. The theme kind of reminds me of taking a long leisurely walk, or enjoying a fun afternoon at the beach...and so that's what I created. The kit is so versatile, you could really scrap any theme.

Here's the kit, and my layouts.

This last layout is one of my very faves at the moment. It is so simple, yet really powerful. And I'm so pleased I was able to capture the special friendship Em has with her friend.

Well that's about it from me for the moment. I'm off to see Aidan's play tomorrow night, so will be back on Sunday to let you know how it went.

Till next time,
Di xx

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP