Monday, June 22, 2009

i'm sewing and scrapping ...

My DD has a dance competition on 5 July, and she wants to wear red. We've got heaps of things she could wear in the cupboard.....but of course she wants something new! So at the moment I'm trying to make a red outfit! Will let you know how I go!!!!!

Here's a new layout I've just completed this morning. I love these pics of Emma...showing one of her finest 'LOOKS'.




This layout uses the gorgeous Wendy's Summer Picnic by Erika at Inkin Creations.

Till next time,
Di xx

2 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

HI Di, love the digital pages.
I have been sewing for Grace's dance too, she wanted purple. Will have to catch up soon.

Renee xx

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

This is so cute, Di. I love the different looks that can be created using that kit.

I've been looking through your gallery and i love everything. You make such fun pages and they're all fresh and original!

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP