Wednesday, May 13, 2009

sytycd ...

The So You Think You Can Design contest over at Digi Scrap Addicts is in full swing, and 2 of my designers have mde it through to week 2.

This week they had to create a Project 365 kit...which I thought was a bit of a weird ask! But who am I to questions...eh!

The first kit by Lyndsay Riches is in beautful neutral tones.


And here is what I've created with it. I thought the layout should have a '365' feel to it. I'm pleased with the result.


And the 2nd kit is by Amy Stoffel. Again in neutral, but warm, rich colours.

And the layout I completed.


This pic was taken on Sunday while we out at Mothers'Day lunch. I can't believe how grown up Miss Em looks.

You can download both of these kits for FREE from here. You will need to sign in. If you do, please make sure you go and leave a comment in the forum for these designers, as commenting is one of the criteria used in determing the winner(s).

Till next time,
Di xx

1 comment:

SANDIE MALLON said...

it was so good to see your smiling lil face on my blog..

am i allowed to say your missed...

lol.. cant believe how many amazing digi pages u have .. wow.. you really must have some time on your hands now.. yay..

take it easy di... enjoy the freedom...
hugs
sandie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP