Saturday, April 25, 2009

i've done an extraction ...

A digi one...that is! You know, where the pic is pulled from the background of the photo.

I've been reading lots of tutorials, and admiring all the gorgeous layouts with extractions around the galleries, and finally got up the courage to do one myself. And this kit by Amy Stoffel just gave me the reason to give it a try.

Here's Emma enjoying some suds in the bath.


And here the gorgeous kit Rub a Dub by Amy Stoffel that gave me the inspiration. You can get it at Inspiration Lane or My Life and Scrap.


TIll next time,
Di xx

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP