Tuesday, April 28, 2009

do you love sketches? ...

I love working from sketches. It helps to get the creative juices going when you're in a bit of a scrapping slump.

Pagemaps is my all time favourite sketch site. I've been using Becky's sketches in the Savvy store for around 2 years. They are always well put together, very detailed and easy to follow.

Well, Pagemaps is turning 3 in May, and to celebrate they are having a sketch competition to celebrate. You need to choose a sketch from any of the pagemaps categories, and scrap it! How easy is that? You could win a US$50 voucher to the Lifetime Moments store. And you've got till 24May to get your entry in. (NB: only 1 entry per person) And they are accepting international entries...woo hoo!

I've done mine! But I have to wait till after the competition before I can share.

And if you subscribe to the Pagemaps newsletter, make sure you check the 12x12 layouts in the May edition :wink:

Till next time,
Di xx

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Pagemaps is one of my favourites too. I am going to give their comp ago. Hopefully get time to scrap this weekend as we have a long weekend.

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP