Wednesday, April 29, 2009

back to school ...

It's the end of our school holiday break! I love having Em at home, but it's great to see her back at school and for us to get some routine back in the house.

We seem to have done so much over the last couple of weeks.

Em was at my parents house at Sussex for the first week. I did some extra days at work to try and build up my days. We went to the Royal Easter Show, she saw Return to Witch Mountain at the movies, went to the Australian Museum with her dad, and had a friend over for a sleepover.

She's a nightowl, and loves nothing more than staying up late. I still make sure she is in bed by 9pm, but I'm more flexible with her being awake a bit later. She has been up reading till quite late most nights. And that means lots of sleep ins in the morning....LOL!

But now it's back to early nights, and early rising.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Nothing beats routine. We only a week off up here so we are back into the busy swing of things I think.

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP