Thursday, September 25, 2008

officially on holidays...

I've taken some long service leave from work....so I'm officially on holidays for the next couple of weeks....until October 20 actually....YAY! Although I still have to do my Scrapbook Savvy stuff....but that's more like fun than work...LOL!

It's coming up to school holiday time in NSW, so the munchkin needs to be looked after. I love school holiday time...no pressure to have to be out the door at a certain time. And we get to do lots of fun things together. Emma desperately wants to see the new movie about the Chihuahua dogs (not sure what it's called), so have that planned for Tuesday. And we need to get some summery things like sandals and t-shirts to take away on hols.

We're heading off on a short break to Coffs Harbour at the end of next week...and I'm totally looking forward to that! I need a break....this term has been really full on!

Catch ya later!
Di xx

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Sounds like you have a great holiday planned. Enjoy the movies. My girls want to see that movie too.

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP