Sunday, September 21, 2008

how gorgeous is it today...

Now this is my kind of weather. Not too hot....not too cool....gorgeous sunshine and beautiful blue skies. The days don't get any better than this in my books.

Aidan and Em have been out to the airport this morning to see the arrival of the Qantas A380 aircraft....and I've been doing some more digi scrapping.

Here's what I created.



I'm playing catch-up from Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rocking digi class that I started a couple of months ago. Luckily the classes never expire...so I'm taking some time to myself to do it now. This is the result of the week 1 lesson, where we learned selective recolouring, using a dimensional torn-edge paper template, adding journaling in justified columns, adding a custom tag from patterned paper and adding several types of embellishments.
I'm really enjoying learning the different digi techniques, and can thoroughly recommend Jessica's classes if you're interested in learning digi too. The videos make the learning process all that much clearer.

Well that's it for me today. I'm off to spend some time in the garden in the beautiful weather.

Catch ya later,
Di xx


1 comment:

SANDIE MALLON said...

this layout is just amazing Di.. totally love it!!
tfs
sandie see u at savvy:D

About This Blog

Blog banner from Note to Self - Blog in a Box by Zoe Pearn and available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And thanks to Sherly Nie of Clean+Unique Designs for her help in getting the blog looking pretty.

Lorem Ipsum

Text

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP